Saturday, December 5, 2009


We had our 2nd sonogram at 7 weeks exactly. The first sonogram was a week earlier but I was told to come back the next week because the u/s tech couldn't see anything. It was too early to see a fetal pole. (The first u/s I went with Karissa) It was a long week waiting to make sure everything was okay. At 7 weeks Richard and I were able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. After the appt I asked Richard if he could hear that sound and he was like, "yeah, wasn't that you?!" and I started laughing and told him, "No, it was the heartbeat!! Obviously our heartbeats don't beat that fast!" Haha!

I have been extremely sick. I went to the hospital right after this pict
was taken. I got an IV and zofran through the IV. I was given a
prescription for zofran and phenergan....zofran helped a lot but
it was so expensive insurance only covers 8 pills a month. I was
given phenergan as well but that just makes me really sleepy.
Hopefully I will feel better soon. This hasn't been easy so far!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment