Saturday, December 19, 2009

Second Trimester!

I am 13 weeks 5 days today. Some people view the second trimester as starting at 13 weeks and some think it is 14 weeks. I don't really care! I'm finally in the 2nd trimester! Every week I feel a little better...I haven't puked in a few days....still getting horrible headaches though. A friend from work brought over a baby gate and a high chair for us. I think it's time to register for baby stuff at Babies R Us.  I definitely need Nya to come help me because I have no idea all the things we will end up needing!


My next appt. is on Jan 8th and I will be in my 16th week. I will not be getting an ultrasound but I will hear the heartbeat again with the fetal doppler. I don't know when my next sono will be....we really want to know the gender right now! Other women on the June 2010 Birth Club on babycenter already have found out the gender. Not fair!! Oh well....I'm glad we are waiting so the OB doesnt make a mistake. Sometimes its too early to really know and sometimes people are told the wrong gender early on.  

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

    I a so excited for you Danielle!

    {{{{hugs}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I had a partial molar pregnancy in july '09. I am almost done with my wait time, and I am anxious to ttc! I hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!
    -Devorah

    ReplyDelete